I am a woman whose heart yearns for realness. Realness for myself, but also realness for women around me, for I know with realness comes freedom! I long for greater confidence in Christ and hope to inspire those I come into contact with to feel the same. This is a blog about my journey to transform into something more beautiful, something more real, like a butterfly. These are ponderings from a willing heart.

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

You make beautiful things

Sometimes we just need to be reminded that there is still so much beauty in God's creation.  These places make my heart soar with wonder at their Creator! What a beautiful God I serve to make such beautiful places!


I was exposed to this link via www.aholyexperience.com 

/http://www.viralnova.com/here-are-20-unbelievable-places-you-would-swear-arent-real-but-they-are/
Mendenhall Ice Caves - Alaska
Zhangye Danxia Landform - China

No comments:

Post a Comment